Court Home Page

Make a Payment

Marriage Ceremonies

Find my Court Date

Court Record Request



Administrative Records Request (GR 31.1)

Jury Duty


Directions to Municipal Court

Zillah Municipal Code

District Court Probation

Washington Administrative Office of the Courts

City of Zillah

Vacate a Record of Conviction
If you have been convicted of a misdemeanor or a gross misdemeanor in Zillah Municipal Court, you may be eligible to have that conviction vacated. When you vacate a conviction you are not removing that charge from your criminal history, rather you are removing the conviction only. After a conviction has been vacated, the charge may still appear in any background checks performed on you. 

While there are no court costs associated with vacating a conviction, however a court appearance is mandatory. These hearings are scheduled on the Court's monthly calendar the second Wednesday of the month. Zillah Municipal Court cannot vacate a conviction from another court. For additional information about Vacating, Sealing or Expunging your record click here.  
Process Overview
Listed below is a brief overview of the process: