Utility Forms

PAYMENT OF UTILITIESPayment is due before 5:00 p.m. on the 15th of each month. If the 15th falls on a holiday or weekend, payment is due by 5:00 p.m. on the first workday following the holiday or weekend. A $15.00 delinquent charge is added to the bill if payment is not made by the due date. A pink slip is mailed and will state the disconnect date. Charges for disconnection shall be $40.00 if reconnection is requested between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on weekdays, which are not holidays, or $75.00 if reconnection is requested at any other time.  The City shall promptly make reasonable attempts to reconnect the water service. There must be someone eighteen (18) years of age or older present at the location of the shut-off for the water to be reconnected. All charges must be paid in full before utility service can be reconnected.

A residential user whose dwelling water service has been disconnected for lack of payment may request that the City reconnect service on any day for which the National Weather Service has issued or has announced that it intends to issue a heat-related alert, such as an excessive heat warning, a heat advisory, and excessive heat watch, or a similar alert, for the area in which the residential user’s address is located. Upon receiving such a request, the City shall promptly make a reasonable attempt to reconnect service to the dwelling by going to the dwelling to meet with the resident or homeowner. There must be someone eighteen (18) years of age or older present at the location of the shut-off for the water to be reconnected. Service shall remain connected until the qualifying heat-related event has passed. The unpaid amount shall be paid by the 15th day of the month following the reconnection of the water service, provided such payment is less than 6% of the customer’s monthly income. If the payment exceeds 6% of the customer’s monthly income, such excess sums shall be repaid over successive months with each monthly payment being equal to 6% of the customer’s monthly income until paid in full by the following May 15th.  The customer shall provide verification of monthly income upon request by the City.
For Emergency Public Works issues on weekends and holidays, call 509-829-5676. Leave a message as necessary, and your call will be returned. For all other Emergencies, call  911.


Utility forms can be filled out online (see below under utility forms) or picked up from City Hall at the following address:
503 First Avenue
PO Box 475
Zillah, WA 98953
509-829-5151 FAX 509-829-5457

Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

UTILITY FORMS10 documents

  • New Water-Sewer Hookup Fee's
    document seq 0.00
  • New Utility Connect
    document seq 0.00
  • Utility Change Order
    document seq 0.00
  • Utility Disconnect Order
    document seq 0.00
  • Yard Waste Order
    document seq 0.00
  • Deposit Return Order
    document seq 0.00
  • New Dumpster Request
    document seq 0.00
  • Garbage Cart Change Order
    document seq 0.00
  • Hydrant Meter Rental Agreement
    document seq 0.00
  • Recycling Bin Information
    document seq 0.00