Thank you for visiting our web-page today. As you may know, the world is experiencing an expanding outbreak of respiratory illness (COVID-19) caused by a new Corona-virus. The virus can spread from person-to-person. Older adults and those with underlying medical conditions are especially at risk. We take our role in protecting the health of our residents very seriously.
We are dedicated to continuing operations for our residents but in a slightly different way. City Hall has closed its doors until further notice but, we are available at our drive-through window which is located on the East side of the building.
The Police Department at this time will not be doing fingerprinting, notary service, and concealed pistol license. Dog licenses can be purchased online or via postal mail.
Feel free to contact us with questions or concerns. The following information is provided if you need to call our email our city staff:
Utility Billing, Yard Sale Permits, Business Licensing, Public Records Requests, Water, Sewer or Garbage Service issues, Special Events, Cemetery services or other questions:
- Ardele Steele — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Bounds, City Administrator — email@example.com
- Police Chief Tim Quantrell - Zillah Police Department - 509-829-6100
- Fire Chief Paul Stonemetz - Zillah Fire Department - 509-829-3760 or 911 for Emergency
- Public Works Director - John Simmons - 509-829-5151
- Yakima Health District's Website on Covid-19 Information
- CDC Corona-virus Guidelines Website
- DOH Public Hotline (translation available) 1-800-525-0127
- Zillah School District
- Coronavirus_COVID-19_Info_TipsforRestaurants-YHD Branded-1
- COVID-19 Sign_Athletic Facilities-1
- High-Risk Flyer
- Safe Start Washington
- Central WA Modified 1.5 Final
- Additional Services added to the Yakima County Roadmap to Recovery